2010년 10월 25일 월요일

An Unusual Knowledge About My Cellphone

Last year, I bought a second mobile cell phone. But it functions really well and I like it really significantly. So I take it with me every day.
One particular day, I went to library to learn publications. I found a seat as usual. I always took it to look time. Then I place it around the desk.Numerous minutes later, I had learn quite a few publications. What was worse, I place all the publications around the desk and just covered my german watches. At night I forgot my cell phone. After I went back again towards the domitry. I realised that I had forgetten my cell phone in the library. It was as well late to go back again to discover my cell phone. So what I could to perform was to praise for the God.
Tomrrow I went to library again to discover that my cell phone was missing. I was so worried that I did not know what to perform. At very last my classmates gave me some suggestions. So I place quite a few papers around the wallsto discover it. Numerous days later, my tag chronometer was still missing. I was really sad and could not study tough. Every day I stayed in the similar seat in the library to hope that somebody would return it back again to me. But there was no news. One particular day I decided to provide up. Anything interesting happended. The administrator came over to me with a smile. Prior to he came to me, I knew I had accomplished one thing wrong. To my surprise, he told me that he saw a cell phone several days ago. He took it out. I realised that that cell phone was mine. He gave it to me and stated "I found you as well long to make sure that you might be the owner. Take care of it! "
At the similar time, I was so pleased that I jumped and jumped. But I was blamed at very last mainly because of the rules.
Please visit my personal blog fashionsell.net for more information.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기